Re: XForms Simplified Forms Syntax Review Needed

aloha, mike!

my understanding of your quoted text:

>   The deliverables section of our charter calls for "A language
>   evolved from HTML4 for describing the semantics of documents
> and  applications on the World Wide Web". On 9 Apr 2007, Mozilla
>  Foundation, Opera Software ASA, and Apple Inc., who claim
>  copyright on HTML5 and WF2, offered a Proposal to Adopt HTML5.

was that we were voting on HTML5 alone, and NOT WF2 -- that seems
to be a "reasonable" and "legitimate" interpretation of the phrase
"Proposal to Adopt HTML5" -- not "Adopt HTML5 and Web Forms 2.0"

gregory.

CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils,
as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them
with others.         -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
             Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net