RE: Post Postscript, Re: ACTION NEEDED (Charlie, Nick, Leigh): XForms 1.1 schema update

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:52:22 -0700
To: <Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>, "Charles F Wiecha" <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>, "Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>, <public-forms-request@w3.org>

Are we planning to leave in the botch that everything is defined as a
toplevel element?
I.e. label/help/hint/alert/choices etc. (and even submission, instance)
are all available for the host language to be incorporated anywhere?
At one point we had a request to fix this by making them work only
inside their correct spots, then someone pointed out that that's why we
can do label inside group. What was decided for the modularized schemas
that we're postponing? Do they define all these child elements at
toplevel or do they inhibit their use by the host language?

Leigh.