From: John Boyer [boyerj@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: 09/11/2007 07:49 AM
To: Forms WG (new) <public-forms@w3.org>
Subject: About breakfast

Hi guys,

I've noticed that the timezone shift leaves me quite tired in the morning.
 Nothing personal, but I will skip the morning clock tower meeting for
breakfast and see you at SATEC.

If there is anyone at the Sofitel hotel who wants to share a cab at about
8:45 or 9, just let me know.

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com