Re: Erratum that removed the sending of MIP related events on model-construct

Hi Leigh, Erik and all,

sorry for my rather harsh statement about MIP event usefulness. I didn't
really intended to propose the removal of the MIP events but to rather
validate their use cases. Ok, you've mentioned a few ones and that
should be enough to convince us that we don't touch the MIP events.

Joern