Thread about "xforms:copy binding query"

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:43:44 -0700
To: "Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>

All,

John, Aaron and I have discussed quite a bit the issue of the
non-destructive behavior of xforms:select in this thread:

http://www.nabble.com/xforms%3Acopy-binding-query-tf4550617.html

(Using Nabble because the W3C archive sucks.)

I still think that we are making the right decision, but should the WG
discuss Aaron's arguments in the next telecon or f2f?