Help with value and copy material on select/select1

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 16:06:24 -0700
To: ebruchez@orbeon.com
Cc: Forms WG (new) <public-forms@w3.org>
Hi Erik,

Regrettably, I did not get around to adding your material on issues 88-90
yet.
Unfortunately, I may have made other changes to the same sections you
changed.
You may be able to tell from the times and dates on my email that I'm kind
of going to the wall, so to speak, to get us through to CR here.  It would
help a lot if you could take your work and apply it to a fresh copy of the
source bundle, including your new work on copy.
If you were able to do that earlier in the week, then it would give me a
bit more time to make sure it is available in the spec before the FtF.
I apologize for making this extra work for you, and I know it's not that
exciting.  For what it's worth, this is pretty much the end of the push
for XForms 1.1 :-)

Thank you,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher