A comprehensive section on the differences between XForms 1.0 and 1.1

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:54:00 -0400
To: Forms WG (new) <public-forms@w3.org>
Cc: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com, steven.pemberton@cwi.nl
Hello all,

There is now a section [1] describing the differences between XForms 1.0
and 1.1.  At over 3 pages, it is a fair bit more comprehensive than the
attached, so please review it and send any comments in.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher

Sent by: public-forms-request@w3.org
10/24/2007 09:12 AM

John Boyer/CanWest/IBM@IBMCA, "public-forms " <public-forms@w3.org>

Differences between XForms 1.0 and 1.1

This is the current version of the differences document, that I converted
to spec xml. I don't like the current structure and didn't know how to get

it better that is why I stopped working on it.
Is it possible to look at it, and suggest a better spec structure?

Thanks in advance,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com