Need prep work, Fw: [Fwd: Re: Time for a meeting time with Forms WG at the tech plenary?]

Hi Charlie and Steven,

The VBWG has requested preliminary information (described below) for our
joint meeting.

By extension, I believe MMI would almost certainly also appreciate some
advance material.

Would you both please pull together your preliminary thoughts on the
discussion issues for these groups so that it can be sent on or before
next Wednesday's telecon?

This advance prep work will really help to lead both sides of the
discussion, so it would be a valuable contribution all 'round.

Thank you,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by John Boyer/CanWest/IBM on 10/25/2007 11:46 AM -----

James Larson <jim@larson-tech.com>
10/25/2007 08:08 AM
Please respond to
jim@larson-tech.com

John Boyer/CanWest/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Deborah Dahl <dahl@conversational-technologies.com>, "McGlashan, Scott"
<scott.mcglashan@hp.com>, "Barnett, James" <James.Barnett@aspect.com>
Subject
Re: [Fwd: Re: Time for a meeting time with Forms WG at the tech plenary?]

John,

We have you scheduled for Monday 4 to 5 in the VBWG to discuss issues
other the event harmonizing. Could you forward a list of issues, or
perhaps a power point deck or preliminary document early next week that
we can review before the F2F.

I have scheduled an our on Tuesday, 4 to 5 pm, in the joint Voice
Browser and Multimodal Working Group to discuss event harmonizing.
Again, if you have a power point deck or preliminary document, please
forward it to us early next week so we can review it.

Regards,

-Jim