Please mark action 2007-10-17.2 as done

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:07:56 -0700
To: "Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>

All,

Please mark this action as done. This was action 2007-10-17.2, "Erik
Bruchez to answer
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Oct/0000.html".

John and others responded before I did, but I still added my grain of
salt to the conversation. I believe that xforms:copy should behave
like xforms:value, and we precised the behavior of xforms:value in a
recent call. In short, the behavior is non-destructive and the control
must receive out of range notifications as appropriate. (More on the
related action items in coming emails).