Re: XForms Evening Announced!

John & all,

Great news!

Am I the only one to see the layout of the schedule page completely
garbled for the XForms sessions (at least with FF and Safari) on this page?

   http://2007.xmlconference.org/public/schedule/grid

Could you precise what "additional speaker registration rate for
speakers" is? If you give a talk at the XForms evening, do you have to
pay this rate?

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/