Re: List discussion issue: Pruning empty nodes on url-encoded submission

Hi Leigh (et al),
attached is a proposed update to the spec that addresses this.  The
issue was only mentioned with respect to url-encoded submissions, but I
wonder if this might also affect multipart/form-data submissions
(http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/specs/XForms1.1/index-all.html#serialize-form-data)
(and others?) as well.  I'm anything but an expert on form submission.

Regards,

Blake

--
Blake Jones