W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-forms@w3.org > November 2007

Proposal for action items that can be marked as closed/supersedsed/lapsed

From: <Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 13:39:14 +0100
To: "public-forms " <public-forms@w3.org>
Message-ID: <OF8AEE2151.7DFF4CE5-ONC125739B.003DEDD7-C125739B.00458253@inventivegroup.com>

All,

I went through the action items of all the people that hadn't much action 
items left and of the people that aren't a member anymore. Can you all 
look at your personnel action items and check if you can agree with the 
proposed state changes. If I wrongly marked an action item as lapsed or 
superseded please accept my excuses for that. If you have a bit more time, 
please have a look at the proposed state changes of action items that are 
not assigned to you.


Thank you in advance for having a look at the action items

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development Manager
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com

PS: Sorry if I didn't scan through your list, I will maybe do it in the 
future if I can motivate myself to scan through the bigger lists of action 
items...


Erik Bruchez 
superseded      http://www.w3.org/2007/05/30-forms-minutes.html#action04  
Erik to propose alternate wording for "acceptable" xpath expression
closed          http://www.w3.org/2007/09/19-forms-minutes.html#action02 
Erik Clarify pargraph about out ouf range state on select 
susperseded     Action 2007-10-24.5 Erik Bruchez to propose text for 
http://htmlwg.mn.aptest.com/cgi-bin/xforms-issues/XPath?id=139 

David Landwehr 
lapsed          Action 2007-03-07.3                      David Landwehr to 
send mail to www-forms and public-xforms about PicoForms' experience with 
implementing XForms Basic. 
susperseded     Action 2006-07-5.8                       David to propose 
erratum about dispatching MIPS from inheritance
susperseded     Action 2006-07-5.6 David to make proposal for an erratum 
to describe the connection between index and focus 

Dave Raggett 
superseded      Action 2006-11-16.4 Dave Raggett to move Forms Tiny 
testbed to Forms WG public pages, including possible wiki pages. 

T.V. Raman 
lapsed          Action 2006-03-16.1  Raman to get Google to watch the W3C 
RSS feed. 
lapsed          http://www.w3.org/2004/12/16-xforms-irc#T15-57-06       
markb, tv to write-up proposal: Allow more complex use-cases for messages. 

lapsed          http://www.w3.org/2004/09/30-xforms-irc#T14-58-28       
Action Raman, Steven, Investigate the issue of binding events from CSS 

Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer 
superseded      Action 2007-04-18.3  Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer to restyle 
main group public page look and feel and move stuff to the wiki. 
lapsed          Action 2007-03-07.4 Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer to write 
some introductory marketing blurb about XForms for later editing by 
interested parties.  
lapsed          http://www.w3.org/2006/09/14-xforms-minutes.html#action06 
schnitz to deliver new stylesheet 2006-09-14 open 
lapsed          Action 2005-12-15.3 Sebastian to look at harmonising 
XForms appearance + CSS3 appearance and an XForms default stylesheet. 
lapsed          Action 2005-09-08.6 Sebastian to complete the XML edit 
work. 

Mark Seaborne 
susperseded     Action 2007-10-03.5 Mark Seaborne to let us know what 
version PicoForms will be testing and get an implementation report for 
XForms 1.0 Basic Profile to Leigh Klotz? 

Kenneth Sklander 
lapsed          Action 2006-07-5.2               Kenneth to make XForms 
Tiny strawman proposal to the WG to kick off e-mail discussion. 
superseded      http://www.w3.org/2006/07/19-xforms-minutes.html#action02 
Kenneth to send use-cases and description of problems with current 
behaviour 
lapsed          Action 2005-09-08.13                     Kenneth to 
document how switch/case for actions could be implemented in XForms 1.1 
lapsed          Action 2005-03-01.1 Steven and Kenneth to collect use 
cases for CSS and send to CSS WG (repeat, styling QNames, styling values, 
styling data types) 
superseded      Action 2005-02-10.4 kenneth to add @value to element value 
to xforms 1.1

Nick Van Den Bleeken 
lapsed          Action 2007-06-13.3 Nick van den Bleeken to read 
http://www.unicode.org/unicode/reports/tr10t and assure that we are 
compatible. 
lapsed          Action 2006 07 26.3 Nick to enter issue: label, value, 
hint, help, alert, message to be treated in a consistent (TBD) way. 

Keith Wells 
lapsed          Action 2005-02-28.24                                    
Jan to do more research on where it is appropriate for <ev:listener> to be 
allowed. 
lapsed          http://www.w3.org/2004/12/02-xforms-irc#T15-32-31       
Action Jan will move <message> out of actions but is not yet sure where 
to. 

Charlie Wiecha 
susperseded     Action 2007-06-14.16                                    
Charlie Wiecha to look up lexical and value space for 
http://htmlwg.mn.aptest.com/cgi-bin/xforms-issues/Types?id=6 and ...
closed          Action 2007-05-16.1 Charlie Wiecha to contact Ian Jacobs 
and get status on Backplane interest group patent policy. 
lapsed          Action 2007-05-02.3 Charlie Wiecha to reply to 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Apr/0027.html with the 
index solution for now, and say that we have added the general case to our 
futures list. 

Forms Working Group 
susperseded     Action 2005-11-09.5  Mark to raise action from resolution 
that the element with repeat attributes is repeated as well as its content 
(made in Dulles?). 
lapsed          Action 2005-11-09.2 Group members to go through XSLT 1.0 + 
2.0, XPATH 2.0 EXSLT functions and choose which functions they would like 
to be added to XForms (1.1?) 
lapsed          Action 2005-11-09.1      HTML + XForms WGs to look at 
XHTML2 + XForms to see where there would be problems in allowing 
everything everywhere 
lapsed          Action 2005-03-17.01                                    
Daniel to basically, add "... nor that all of the script tokens refer to 
an exactly defined set of characters" for clarification 
lapsed          Action 2005-02-17.3              Daniel to add an erratum 
for the schema to declare bind attributes as global attributes that can be 
used in other vocabularies. 
closed          Action 2004-11-12.1 All. When we republish look out for 
conflicts between spec and schema. Everywhere an attribute is defined the 
spec. must say whether it is optional or required. 
closed          Action 2004-10-28.2                      Daniel to alter 
David's erratum for 4.3.4 The xforms-refresh Event, To make clear that 
order of notification events is not specified, and must not be relied on 
by authors. 





--------------------------------------------------

Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer:

http://www.inventivedesigners.com/email-disclaimer
Received on Thursday, 22 November 2007 12:39:29 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 1 October 2013 22:06:46 UTC