Re: Candidate Recommendation Transition Request for XForms 1.1

John,

Thank you for this complete request.  A few comments/questions:

* I assume when you say:
"Two interoperable implementations of each required feature and one implementation of each feature." ... you mean s/each feature/each optional feature ... in the status section.

* Are there any features at risk?

* This comment: http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/2007/xforms11-lc-doc-20071114.html#ssec124
was rejected by the group and the commenter was unhappy.  We can talk about this, and the other "editorial" (so marked) comments that the commenters were not happy about on the call.

I'm happy to go forward with a transition call.  Here are times (US ET) in the coming week that work for me:

Mon 19 Nov: noon - 2pm; 4-5pm
Wed 21 Nov: 11am - 4pm
(in China the following week)
Mon 3 Dec: noon - 5pm