So long...

From: Lars Oppermann <Lars.Oppermann@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:18:28 +0100
To: "Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>

Today would have been my last chance to join an XForms conf call. However, I was
still busy handing over projects as tomorrow is my last day at Sun.

So please accept my belated regrets and apologies. Let me once again say that it
has been pleasure and a privilege working with all of you. I sure hope that we
come across each other again in the future.

I don't know my new email address at Adobe yet but it looks like the usual
firstname.lastname thing will be a good bet. Apart from that, loppermann at acm
dot org will also do.

All the best...
/Lars

--
Sun Microsystems                Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>
Nagelsweg 55                    Software Engineer