Re: XForms WG comments on SMIL 3.0 LCWD

Charles,

Following our joint F2F XForms and SYMM WG, I beleive we have resolved
all issues.
Could you please reply that you agree with all the SYMM WG responses to
your SMIL 3.0 LC comments

# LC-1844 XForms-8, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, question,
# LC-1845 XForms-9, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, question,
# LC-1847 XForms-11, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, question,
# LC-1851 XForms-15, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, question,
# LC-1837 XForms -1, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, general
# LC-1840 XForms-4, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, substantive,
# LC-1841 XForms-5, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, substantive,
# LC-1848 XForms-12, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, substantive,
# LC-1849 XForms-13, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, substantive,
# LC-1850 XForms-14, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, substantive,
# LC-1838 XForms-2, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, editorial,
# LC-1839 XForms-3, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, editorial,
# LC-1842 XForms-6, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, editorial,
# LC-1843 XForms-7, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, editorial,
# LC-1846 XForms-10, Charles F Wiecha , 15. SMIL 3.0 State, editorial,

Thank you.