Re: 15 Insert/Delete Examples updated in Editor's draft

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 09:54:39 -0800
CC: "Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>

John,

 > Notwithstanding whether the intent of your proposal was misunderstood,
 > the thing you proposed (the removal of certain text) did occur.

My initial comment proposed the removal of that text with a certain
intent, which was clearly explained (and re-explained in this thread).

If then the content of that removed text is re-added but in a
different place, then the removal obviously does nothing to achieve
that intent.

 > Can you reformulate what you want to happen based on the latest copy of
 > the spec?
 > This will be needed for comparison.

I will attempt to do this today.