value and copy fix, was RE: Major problem with schema needs immediate attention.

I know we had a big row about that at some face to face and agreed that
you could not in fact have value or copy point to a model different from
the selection control.
This was a big issue because Mark S. was using it and we told him not to.
May have even been the Edinburgh FtF.
Of course the resolution and action item to make note of it in the spec
seems to have fallen through the cracks...

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

"Klotz, Leigh" <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
11/01/2007 11:59 AM

John Boyer/CanWest/IBM@IBMCA
cc
<ebruchez@orbeon.com>, "Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Major problem with schema needs immediate attention.

Actually, you can with select/copy.