Reminder about tomorrow's telecon

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 06:59:19 +0800
To: public-forms@w3.org
Cc: steven.pemberton@cwi.nl
By way of reminder, I have had to send regrets for the May 23 telecon.
The current arrangement is that Steven, the forms activity lead, will
provide the agenda based on last week's plus new issues and minus issues
covered by Sebastian last week and then of course chair the telecon.
If Steven becomes unavailable, then hopefully Sebastian could step in
again.
Have a great week everyone!

Oh, PS, Steven, I have also sent regrets for the Friday HCG call. As I
suspect you will be on the call, could you please provide a bit of status
for the Forms WG and speak on our behalf there as well.  Once again I will
be on an airplane, though this time I will be going home :-)

Thank you,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher