Re: Regrets (Conference season)

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 02:11:30 -0700
To: "Steven Pemberton" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Cc: "Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>, public-forms-request@w3.org
Any link to slides?

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher

"Steven Pemberton" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Sent by: public-forms-request@w3.org
05/15/2007 11:59 PM

"Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>
cc

Subject
Regrets (Conference season)

I'm afraid I've arrived at the XTech conference in Paris to discover that
there is no network available (I've had to steal a bit of the speakers'
network to send this message), and exorbitant roaming charges (eur 1 per
minute) so I am forced to send regrets for this week's call.

The good news is that my XForms 1.1 tutorial apparently was one of the
better attended.

Speak to you next week.

Steven