	From: public-html-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-html-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of ext David Hyatt
	Sent: 04 May, 2007 03:22
	To: John Boyer
	Cc: HTML WG; public-forms@w3.org; Maciej Stachowiak
	Subject: Re: Architectural Consistency Requirements for Forms

	Here is a link to a bunch of documents describing XUL templates.
Note that the model back end that XUL templates use is RDF, and I am not
advocating that at all.  Imagine the feature reformulated to operate on
an XML DOM back end instead of an RDF graph.

	I think there is overlap here too with the <datagrid>.  There
should be architectural consistency in how it binds to a model and
functions with that model and any more generic feature that also wants
to bind to a model.

	http://www.mozilla.org/docs/xul/xulnotes/template-primer.html

	dave
	(hyatt@apple.com)