Orbeon Forms and XForms on the iPhone

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:57:30 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org, public-forms@w3.org

All,

I thought I would share this with the group, even though it involves our
implementation:

Orbeon Forms and XForms on the iPhone (for real)
http://www.orbeon.com/blog/2007/07/04/orbeon-forms-and-xforms-on-the-iphone-for-real/

XForms on the iPhone (and win a free Web 2.0 book!)
http://www.orbeon.com/blog/2007/06/28/xforms-on-the-iphone-and-win-a-free-web-20-book/

iPhone runs Safari, which supports JavaScript and Ajax with all the
bells and whistles. This means that you can easily target the iPhone
with XForms processors implemented with Ajax :-)

This of course means you need an internet connection (iPhone supports
EDGE and Wi-Fi).