Orbeon Forms and XForms on the iPhone

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:57:30 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org, public-forms@w3.org

I thought I would share this with the group, even though it involves our

Orbeon Forms and XForms on the iPhone (for real)

XForms on the iPhone (and win a free Web 2.0 book!)

iPhone runs Safari, which supports JavaScript and Ajax with all the
bells and whistles. This means that you can easily target the iPhone
with XForms processors implemented with Ajax :-)

This of course means you need an internet connection (iPhone supports
EDGE and Wi-Fi).