Re: A number of issues from Aaron are missing (action for Steven)

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 21:25:22 -0700
To: Ulrich Nicolas Lissť <unl@dreamlab.net>
Cc: public-forms@w3.org, Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
I proceeded to break up the issues from Aaron and put responses to them.

I don't think you have to do anything more about them at this point.

I just filed a few new issues, categorized them into the correct folders,
and responded to the old ones by saying that some had been split off to
new issues.

Ulrich Nicolas Lissť <unl@dreamlab.net>
06/29/2007 08:01 AM

Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
John Boyer/CanWest/IBM@IBMCA, public-forms@w3.org
Re: A number of issues from Aaron are missing (action for Steven)

Because I don't have them, I'm not on www-forms-editor@w3.org

Steven Pemberton wrote:
> Do you mean you can't redirect the mails because you don't have them, or

> because your Mailer doesn't let you?
> Steven
> On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:35:53 +0200, Ulrich Nicolas Lissť
> <unl@dreamlab.net> wrote:
>> Steven, John,
>> how can we proceed here? I'm a bit stuck, since I can't split and
>> redirect the original messages. I could do this using the issue
>> system's "create a new bug report" feature. However, I would have to
>> post the issues in the name of others and we would lose the connection
>> to the original emails.
>> Regards,
>> Uli.
>> Steven Pemberton wrote:
>>>  Ugh, groan. That's a real wrist breaker... I was afraid someone
>>> might suggest that.
>> <snip/>

Ulrich Nicolas Lissť