Re: Proposal for submission in XForms 1.2

Uli,

This sounds like an appealing proposal to me.

I had a different take on it at some point, by suggesting to allow
using xforms:submission as an action. The main use case is within a
sequence of actions, where you do get an indirection the way things
are done today. If you use your submission only once, why do you have
to define it far away from where you use it?

So in either case, it seems that the idea is to better group related
code and make it easier to read and write.

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/