Re: [access-control] Forms WG comments on Access Control WD

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:43:11 +0100
To: "Klotz, Leigh" <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>, public-appformats@w3.org
Cc: "Forms WG" <public-forms@w3.org>

Hi,

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:59:59 +0200, Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
wrote:
> The Forms WG is interested in providing comments on the "Enabling Read
> Access for Web Resources" working draft [1].

We recently published a new Working Draft on TR/ and the latest editor's
is a little bit further ahead (editorial changes):

   http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-access-control-20071126/
   http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/access-control/

If you're going to provide feedback it would be good if you base it on
those drafts.

> [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-access-control-20071001/

Kind regards,

--