From: public-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:public-forms-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of John Boyer
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 9:11 AM
To: Forms WG (new)
Subject: New action items and question about minutes

The IRC seemed a bit muddled today.

I did not see in the IRC channel the resolution and action item for me
to complete the removal of the inner repeat index reinitialization +
address Erik's email 0038.

Leigh, are you doing the minutes+resolutions+actions separately (in your
usual manner)?

In any case, the IRC did capture the resolution and action about
choose(), which is here (seemingly three times).  I think only the third
occurence is relevant since it is the only one with the actual text.
However, if Leigh's minutes contain both actions, then Nick it is
probably best just to go from there.

RRSAgent says:
I see 3 open action items saved in
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-forms-actions.rdf
<http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-forms-actions.rdf>  :
RRSAgent says:
ACTION:  [1]
RRSAgent says:
  recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-forms-irc#T15-25-40
<http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-forms-irc#T15-25-40>
RRSAgent says:
ACTION:  [2]
RRSAgent says:
  recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-forms-irc#T15-26-16
<http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-forms-irc#T15-26-16>
RRSAgent says:
ACTION: jboyer to make wording changes in
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/specs/XForms1.1/index-diff.html#fn-choose
<http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/specs/XForms1.1/index-diff.html#fn-choos
e>  to amends notes, first sentence of description, and add notes as
described in minutes and look for occurrences of if() throughout spec,
including examples. [3]
jturner (jturner@87.160.176.135) has left the conversation.
RRSAgent says:
  recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-forms-irc#T15-26-35
<http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-forms-irc#T15-26-35>

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

<http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/JohnBoyer>