Re: Updated list of action items 2007-07-31

Erik,

I closed the action item, it will be reflected in the next time I generate
the html file of the action items.

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com

Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Sent by: public-forms-request@w3.org
08/01/2007 11:57 AM
Please respond to
ebruchez@orbeon.com

Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com
cc
public-forms <public-forms@w3.org>
Subject
Re: Updated list of action items 2007-07-31

Nick,

Can you please mark this action item done:

Erik Bruchez to answer
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jul/0014.html

Thanks,

-Erik

Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com wrote:
> All,
>
> Here is the updated list of action items as of 2007-07-31.
>
> I was quite sure I sent the updated version I made last Sunday to the
> list, but apparently I didn't sent it on Sunday. I updated the list with

> the last update of closed items I got from John today and regenerated
the
> html.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development
> Inventive Designers
> Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
> Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
> Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com