Action item about XForms Basic 1.0 PR

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:44:26 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org
Please remove all four copies of the following action item from my list:

http://www.w3.org/2007/04/04-xforms-minutes.html#action06

This action item was assigned to me with the understanding that the
parties responsible for advancing XForms Basic 1.0 actually put the
content somewhere in our CVS repository.

It does not appear to be anywhere in our group area, so I cannot move it
to the public space.

Steven and Leigh will have to reconstitute whatever process they used to
generate the PR document from the CR document so we can get that to be
available.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher