Action item about "Match with copy"

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:51:34 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org
Although I didn't believe there was much ambiguity on how to match the
selected item(s) based on copy node(s), it was proposed some time ago that
I write some kind of erratum about it because I handle errata and their
was some confusion.

But based on discussion at our most recent face to face meeting, I don't
believe that this confusion still exists, so I believe the following
action item is stale and should be removed from my list:

http://www.w3.org/2005/10/13-xforms-minutes.html#action03

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher