Action item about digital signatures and XForms

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:51:38 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org
I believe that the paper I presented at the XML conference satisfies what
I intended to do to initiate technical discussion about digital signatures
and XForms. Therefore, I believe the following action item should be
removed from my list:

Action 2005-11-09.17

(Please see the working group page for a link to the paper)

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher