W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-forms@w3.org > April 2007

RE: TELECON AGENDA - 18 APR 2007

From: Borgrink, Susan <susan.borgrink@progeny.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:46:33 -0400
Message-ID: <CACDB20D37DC0B4DB22B10D922A6BF2C16B28E@es-22a.manassas.progeny.net>
To: "John Boyer" <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>, <public-forms@w3.org>
Sorry for the late notice, I will be unable to make the call the week.
 
-Susan
 

________________________________

From: public-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:public-forms-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of John Boyer
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 8:32 PM
To: public-forms@w3.org
Subject: TELECON AGENDA - 18 APR 2007



Regrets: Ulrich (x2) 

Previous minutes: 
IRC supplement: http://www.w3.org/2007/04/11-forms-minutes.html 

Minute takers list (when not done by Leigh): 
MarkB, Raman, Darrell, Charlie, Jan, Sebastian, Lars, 
Erik, Susan, Joern, Dave, Ulrich, Blake, Nick, Kenneth 

UPDATE the above list after April 21 

Action Items: 
============= 

Latest list: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Apr/0007.html 

AGENDA ITEMS: 
============= 

REPORTS (* as needed) 
===================== 

Coming calls 

Next FtF - Hosted by IBM June 13 to 15, 2007 
* Progress on page? 

XForms 1.0 Third Edition 

XForms 1.1 
Group will forward last call issues to xforms-issues@mn.aptest.com 
as we decide they are issues 
See http://htmlwg.mn.aptest.com/cgi-bin/xforms-issues/ 
For admin, use http://htmlwg.mn.aptest.com/xforms-issues/ 
(after getting an account) 

XForms Basic 1.0, 1.1 
* Leigh, David 

XForms Transitional 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2007JanMar/0173.html 
* Update from Dave 

Backplane 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2007JanMar/0165.html 
* Update from Charlie 

XForms Conference at XML Conference 
* Update from John 

Easy XForms apps that could be made public 
* APP questions 

ISSUES for XForms 1.0 and 1.1 
============================= 

Consider Web Page Update 
- Styling 
- Clutter reduction 
- Member list update 
- Access to editor's drafts 
- Need new version of 1.1 without diff marks 

Consider Managing Implementations List on Wiki 
- Adding MozzIE 

Consider Managing News on Wiki 

Consider Managing Action Items List on Wiki 

Last call issues 

Bjoern's Issues 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Apr/0002.html 

Issues with setvalue and context of @value 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Apr/0027.html 

encoding, charset and SOAP 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Mar/0060.html 

Submission pruning empty nodes on url-encoded submissions 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Feb/0077.html 

Submit-on-enter 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Feb/0084.html 

One event handler, multiple events 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Apr/0042.html 

Complex type validation issue 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Mar/0057.html 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Mar/0051.html 

XForms Schema: mustUnderstand and extension 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006JulSep/0161.html 

Issue with Test Case 3.4.1 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Dec/0021.html 

Comments on if function from Michael Kay 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Dec/0062.html 

Need rigorous definition of "Acceptable XPath Expression" 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2007JanMar/0053.html 

Problems with whitespace, value and copy, select and select1, and the
XPath data model 
which is related to: 
Question about select1 and what is selected 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2006Feb/0001 

Insert/Delete Related Issues 
---------------------------- 
Remove unnecessary decision about where to insert nodes 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2007JanMar/0111.html 

Remove sibling attribute insertion 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2007JanMar/0114.html 

Minor fix to effect of multiple node insertion on repeat indexes 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2007JanMar/0115.html 

Remarks about xf:insert in XForms 1.1 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Mar/0005.html 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Mar/0008.html 


ISSUES not yet categorized by version 
===================================== 



ISSUES for XForms 1.2, 2.0 and Beyond 
===================================== 

Problem with incremental attribute setting for selection="open"
select1/select controls 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Sep/0098.html 

The meaning of message 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0013.html 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0012.html 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0011.html 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0010.html 

The repeat-* attributes 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006OctDec/0232.html 

Meaning of repeated content 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006JulSep/0212.html 

The meaning of 'form control' needs to be more rigorously defined.
Sometimes 
it includes one, some or all of repeat, group and switch. 

Tighten definition of form control to fix numerous problems, 
including problem of targeting help/hint at item elements 
(declared and generated by nodeset) 

We should allow the result of calculate to 
be cast according to the assigned datatype, 
e.g. no need to call boolean-from-string() if 
calculate assigns to a boolean node. 

Single-Node Binding and UICommon* on case element 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Sep/0092.html 

Better align case with group and switch with select1 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Sep/0115.html 

Repeat and page view 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Aug/0090.html 

Extended Actions 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006JulSep/0073 

multiple schemas targeting same namespace (unresolved when discussed at 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006JulSep/att-0109/200607
26.html#topic15) 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006JanMar/0348 
  http://www.oxygenxml.com/archives/xml-dev/200209/msg00091.html 
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Aug/0102.html 
COMMENT: The spec restricts a model to one schema per namespace 

Put @mediatype on textarea 

See Future Requirements and Future Featuers. 


The Next Face-to-face AGENDA 
=================================================== 


(Agenda ends) 

============================================= 

[[Magic for irc channel: 

/invite zakim 
/invite rrsagent 
zakim, this will be forms 
Meeting: Weekly Forms WG Teleconference 
Agenda: <url of this message> 
Chair: <whoever> 
Scribe: <whoever> (use exact IRC name, or add "scribenick: irc_name") 
Regrets: <name>, <name>, ... 
Topic: <topic 1> 
.... minutes ... 
Resolution: ... resolution ... 
Topic: <topic 2> 
.... 
ACTION: <someone> to <something> 
.... 

Use sed edits to fix previous lines, like s/Steve/Steven/ 

*** AT THE END OF THE CALL, rrsagent will list the actions by typing 
actions? 

*** Zakim will announce who was present by typing 
zakim, bye 

*** rrsagent will make the minutes available to members by typing 
rrsagent, make log member 

*** rrsagent dismissal 
rrsagent, make minutes 
rrsagent, bye 

*** If someone by chance dismisses rrsagent before the minutes 
*** are made, just invite rrsagent back 

]]
Received on Wednesday, 18 April 2007 15:44:58 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 1 October 2013 22:06:43 UTC