Re: New Task Force Member

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:10:45 +0900
To: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: public-forms-tf@w3.org, Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
"Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, 2008-04-17 17:36 +0900:

> I have gone ahead and removed Sebastian from the group and added
> Keith. But please note that these kinds of changes are normally
> supposed to be handled by the AC rep for whomever is leaving or
> joining -- for one thing because that ensures that the AC reps
> know which groups the participants from their organizations are
> participating in.

It's since been pointed out to me that my statement "these kinds
of changes are normally supposed to be handled by the AC rep" is
not correct, because the Hypertext CG agree back in June that for
this particular task force, members are appointed by the WG chairs.

  http://www.w3.org/2007/06/08-hcg-minutes.html#item02

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith