Re: XForms Simplified Forms Syntax Review Needed

On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 05:01:27 +0200, John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com> wrote:
> It remains unclear why that vote was taken since it preempts the
> collaborative work of the task force required in both WG charters.

It seems only fair that both WGs are allowed to work on proposals.

> Gregory can formally object at any point, and the HTML WG can reopen the
> issue at the discretion of the chairs if there is some new technical
> information, [...]

I was not debating that.

I'd be fine with reviewing the proposal from the Forms WG though I share
Maciej's concerns. The proposal is very incomplete compared to Web Forms
2.0 and I also wonder whether such work is in scope of this Task Force
given the Task Force charter.

By the way, we'd still welcome a thorough review of Web Forms 2.0 by the
Forms WG.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>