Re: Introductions?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 17:55:04 +0200
To: public-forms-tf@w3.org

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 20:24:35 +0200, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
wrote:
> How about we start with a round of introductions? I'm not sure who's
> actually on this task force. I'll start with myself.

Hi, I'm Anne van Kesteren, member of the HTML WG where I (among others)
represent Opera Software which builds a browser that has experimental
support for Web Forms 2. I've been contributing to the Web Forms 2
specification when it was still called XForms Basic and have been active
in the WHATWG since the start.

Not sure how this TF will operate, but I'm sure we'll have fun :-)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>