Re: [closed] Re: Web space for the Forms TF

aloha, simon!

thank you for setting up the web space for the forms task force;
just to be clear, is the URI designated for us:

http://www.w3.org/2007/10/forms-tf/

that's what i inferred from your and ChrisL's responses, but

http://www.w3.org/2007/10/forms-tf/

currently leads to a 404 -- could you please either check the
permissions, or correct my erroneous inference?

thanks, gregory.
SELF-EVIDENT, adj.  Evident to one's self and to nobody else.
                    -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
    Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus@hicom.net
         Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus