Re: Web space for the Forms TF

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:44:23 +0200
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: sysreq@w3.org, public-forms-tf@w3.org, "Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>

On Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 5:34:26 PM, Anne wrote:

AvK> Hi,

Hi Anne

AvK> Is it possible for the Forms TF to get some space on www.w3.org? Doesn't
AvK> really matter where, something like /2007/10/forms-tf/ should be fine.
AvK> Ideally there would be the possibility to commit files there for members
AvK> of the task force (such as a simple homepage, charter proposal, etc.) as
AvK> well as having a simple wiki to do collaborate editing etc. Thanks for
AvK> your time!

In response to your earlier message about wiki space, I had asked Steven Pemberton to look into it. W3C is in the midst of changing from some wiki software (erm, name forgotten) to MediWiki and Steven mailed me to say he asked sysreq how that transition is going and thus, which one to use.

So you should expect a response shortly.

In terms of regular webspace, the location you suggested would be fine. Sysreq, that space would have acls set to public.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG