Re: Charter Proposal

Great work Anne, the proposal looks good for me, maybe we can add a few
lines to the scope section outlining what we understand with
'architectural consistency', if a consensus could be made easily. But I
think this requires us meeting at a phone call or FTF at the tech plan.

Personally I will be in Boston for the tech plan from Saturday evening
till Saturday evening, I only have to attend the Forms WG meeting at
Monday and Tuesday, all other days or if necessary none meeting hours are
fine for me to meet.

Maybe we can start the search for a suitable telecon time by e-mail (the
following hours are preferable for me, if I know the time a couple of
weeks in advance) :

MO      2AM EDT to 1PM EDT
TU      2AM EDT to 1PM EDT
WE      2AM EDT to 1PM EDT   EXCEPT 11AM to 12AM (Forms WG call)
TH      2AM EDT to 1PM EDT
FR      2AM EDT to 10AM EDT

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com

public-forms-tf-request@w3.org wrote on 10/03/2007 03:28:09 AM:

> aloha, anne!
>
> thanks for seizing the bull by the horns...
>
> there is one aspect of the proposal you sent that troubles me --
> the repeated insistence that ALL work will be performed asynchronously
> via the public-forms-tf list;  i think that it would behoove us to meet
> at least in sporadic, albeit regularly scheduled, intervals in the
> teleconference format, where issues that are reaching maturation or
> suffering from neglect, can be discussed and finer, subtler points
> honed...  teleconferences are a regular feature of the W3C collaborative

> process, and they assist by introducing the human factor into otherwise
> impersonal email exchanges....
>
> i also would like to know the reaction of other FTF members have/had to
> my post of 27 september 2007, archived at:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms-tf/2007Sep/0004.html
>
> outlining a plan of action to be followed by the task force which, i
> believe, will accellerate and improve the collaborative process...
>
> gregory.
> Writing is easy; all you do is sit staring at a blank
> piece of paper until the drops of blood form on your
> forehead.                              -- Gene Fowler
> Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus@hicom.net
> Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
> Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus/

Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer: