Re: Please construct a task force charter

aloha, chris!

you wrote, quote:
> I agree a wiki is a good approach. You can use an existing one,
> or have systeam set you up a new one for the taskforce. Just
> let me know, if you want the latter.
unquote

it depends upon the burden it would place upon the wiki the
forms WG uses -- although the eventual migration of HTML WG
wiki groups may lessen the load on the esw wiki, when and how
such a move is to be effected is still an open question...
someone with a closer fix on the logistics of the wiki should
make the decision, but i can "see" compelling reasons to keep
the task force's work close to the Forms wiki -- espcially as
steven pemberton has already addressed, in a 2 part document,
methodologies and strategies for integrating XForms into
HTML...

so, i suppose that if the owners of the wiki space don't have
any concerns or objections, we could set up a task force wiki
in parallell with the pre-existing Forms wiki -- especially
since WF2 was submitted to and accepted by the Forms activity...

gregory.
DELIBERATION, n.  The act of examining one's bread to determine
which side it is buttered on.
                         Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
           Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus@hicom.net
  United Blind Advocates for Talking Signs: http://ubats.org/