Re: strange error

From: Thomas Mueller <tomtom.mueller@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 23:17:30 +0700
To: "testsuite lists.w3.org" <public-forms-testsuite@w3.org>
> so, that's a real weakness of C.

No.  It's a property of the language.  It'll turn into a weakness only
in the hands of people who aren't aware of it and don't write their
code accordingly.  As I said before: you have to *know* your tools
before you use them.  And that includes knowing where the sharp edges
are so you can avoid cutting yourself.

Or, as the english proverb has it: if you can't stand the heat, get
out of the kitchen.

> Or is there any program/debugger/Compiler around which lets me test
> the array-ranges in C ?

There's checker-gcc, Purify and some others, but none of them works on
DJGPP, as far as I'm aware.

--- GoldED/386 2.42.G0614+
 * Origin: Everything goes the bach runter ...
 * http://valhalla-phuket.com
 * http://search-engine-log.com