TR : Test case chapter4/016.xml

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 22:09:20 +0100
To: <public-forms-testsuite@w3.org>

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Michael N. Lipp [mailto:mnl@mnl.de]
Envoyé : dimanche 2 mars 2003 15:42
À : public-forms-testsuite@w3.org
Objet : Test case chapter4/016.xml

Hi,

I think test case chapter4/016.xml is wrong. It assumes that instance
data is created for a form control because the already existing instance

(arbitrarily) matches the root element created if no instance exists
(<instanceData/>).

I cannot derive this behaviour from 4.2.5 of the spec. I think
chapter4/016.xml obviously matches the case "If the instance referenced
on the form control existed when the first
xforms-form-control-initialize event is processed: ...".

  - Michael