setvalue

From: Susan Borgrink <babou1713@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:52:51 -0400
To: public-forms-testsuite@w3.org

I am a little confused, I am hoping someone can clarify:

As per the first assertion made for 10.1.9, "setvalue actions with no
model+ref or bind attribute MUST be ignored." there must be:
  a: a model and a ref attribute present otherwise the setvalue element is
ignored.
  or
  b: a bind attribute present otherwise the setvalue element is ignored.

However, in the spec there is no reference made to a model attribute being
required when there is only a ref attribute present, neither is there a
model attribute in the example given with the assertion.

Which is correct?

Susan