want to join the group, but w3c account login fails

From: Laurent Perez <l.laurent.p@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 21:36:55 +0100
To: public-fixing-appcache@w3.org
Hi

I'm working at Backelite, a french mobile agency. I've registered two WG
accounts, but the login always fail when I'm trying to job this WG, or the
Coremob WG.

We're heavily working with appcache, one of our clients will soon launch a
fully offline enabled mobile html5 site.
We've hit various appcache traps, and I'm interested to join this group to
provide use cases, or check if some of our concerns have already been
reported

Thanks
laurent

--