Re: Moving the discussion forward

To be clear - I don't personally care where this happens, as long as we can
get the key people (vendors and users (developers)) in the same room.  I'm
going to start making proposals here, because it appears to be closest,
minus Microsoft; if we don't get an HTML WG path set up soon, I'll just
move to proposals in the WHATWG.  And yes, love to get more representation
from libraries that fix appcache; I think the experience from FT, Facebook,
Lanyrd, et al is as close as we can get for now.

-Chris