Re: 300-500 status codes and fallback pages

> ... but that mechanism does not currently apply to cross-origin 3xx
redirect responses. Cross-origin 3xx redirects should always trigger the
fallback behavior.

It appears as if cross-origin 3xx redirect responses work in Chrome and
Safari, but do not work in FireFox. I setup a quick test case:

http://patrickgillespie.com/fallback-test-1/

If you're using Chrome or Safari and you click the first link on that page,
you'll be redirected to Google. If you're using FireFox and you click the
first link on that page, you'll get the fallback page. The browsers appear
to be handling this differently. I prefer how Chrome and Safari handle it,
since bringing up the fallback page for a redirect would mess up sites that
need to change domains in the future. However, if sending a special header
would fix the issue, I'd be fine with that.

best,

- Pat