Re: 300-500 status codes and fallback pages

Hey Patrick,
I'm a little surprised that 3xx codes trigger fallbacks; I could understand
4xx or 5xx (although I can see the counter argument).  I think it would be
a useful setting, but it's a bit esoteric; we'd have to try to define the
difference between "server actually responded 404" and "no connection".

Sigh.  If only "no connection" were easier to determine.