Re: fixing-appcache - Choosing a Chair for your Community Group

The AppCache situation has improved, but isn't quite there yet.

That said, I don't think the CG is the best venue for fixing what still
needs to be fixed.

I would suggest closing it with a note mentioning that the conversation
best belongs in the HTML WG's issue tracker you might even want to list
the open issues (See:
http://www.w3.org/community/fixing-appcache/2012/01/18/appcache_use_cases/
for details).

Slightly related note: we're still missing the report from the Offline
Workshop. That would help moving things forward and improve the situation.

--tobie