Re: fixing-appcache - Choosing a Chair for your Community Group

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:00:54 +0100, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:

> On 3/14/12 7:54 AM, ext Robin Berjon wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> On Mar 14, 2012, at 12:49 , Coralie Mercier wrote:
>>> I noticed that Web Payments Community Group currently has no Chair.
>> What Coralie meant here is that Fixing Application Cache has no Chair,
>> I'm sure :)
>>
>>> The Chair is responsible for ensuring the group fulfills the
>>> requirements of the Community and Business Group Process as well as
>>> the group’s operational agreements.
>> I think that the question for this group is: do we need to keep it
>> alive, or are we satisfied that the issues raised in the workshop are
>> being addressed? If we don't need it, we should shut it down. If we do
>> need it, then we need to feed it :)
>
> (I am mostly indifferent as to whether or not this CG is remains open or
> closes and I would be delighted to nominate anyone to Chair the CG -
> just let me know or simply nominate yourself.)
>
> Coralie - AFAIK, the Workshop report was never published. Is that
> something you could pursue (with the goal for the Team to fix this)?

Yes, I can pursue this. Are we talking about
<http://www.w3.org/2011/web-apps-ws/> ?

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR