[via Fixing Application Cache Community Group]

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:08:37 +0000
To: public-fixing-appcache@w3.org
Needed a place to dump AppCache use cases we (Facebook) felt the current Working
Draft and Editors Draft didnt address so I could reference them from the
relevant entries in the HTML5 bug tracking system.

For references, these are:

#14701 - appcache: remove the requirement for the MIME type
#14702 - appcache: always up-to-date applications
#14704 - appcache: allow [...]

This post sent on Fixing Application Cache Community Group

Learn more about the Fixing Application Cache Community Group: