Re: Mountain View meeting notes

On Aug 24, 2012, at 23:56 , Tobie Langel wrote:
> Absolutely. Given there's consensus from 3 vendors to work on a solution
> for this, it seems the HTML WG is right place to move this work.

+1 to working in the HTML WG if at all possible. Anything agreed to in a separate CG risks having to be explained afresh to the WG. And that WG has been known, on occasion, to have strong opinions.

> That said, I believe the CG might still be the right venue to publish the
> case studies and use cases (needs discussing with the THML WG chairs).

The CG can also be a good place to solicit further developer input. It's far more welcoming than trying to talk to a WG directly.