Re: Draft report for offline apps workshop

From: Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 07:42:20 -0400
To: ext Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io>, public-fixing-appcache@w3.org, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Apr 6, 2012, at 5:06 PM, ext Brian LeRoux wrote:

> Hey Dom --- uhm, not the best feedback in the world but I think
> everyone here should see/incorporate Jake Archibalds JSConf talk this
> year:
>
> http://lanyrd.com/2012/jsconf-us/sqxcz/

Thanks Brian (nice deck).

> I think we can all agree the developer experience created by appcache
> needs love!!

I kinda' recall there was a proposal in the HTML WG to move the app cache functionality to a separate spec. Does anyone know the status of that proposal?

(I don't want to start YA debate on small-ish specs versus the single KitchenSink/Bathtub approach, so consider the above in the 'just wondering' category).

-AB