Re: Getting Started

Hey all,

Thanks to everyone who helped set this up - definitely looking forward to
the work we're going to be doing.

I've recently started looking through the LMDB <http://www.linkedmdb.org/>,
and think we might be able to come up with a companion ontology that drives
deeper into the semantics (e.g. defining co-worker relationships that could
enable a clique analysis of movie makers).  It'd be pretty sweet if we
could get the LMDB beefed up by opening up datasets from places like the
box offices, film boards, or even production houses, with the result being
published data linked up to the LMDB.  Heck, if we helped them publish
their own data in RDF/RDFa (or even json through a REST interface that we
could map), we'd have a much more organic linked data situation.

-Ryan